Your tap water might seem clean, but it could be hiding contaminants that can cause serious health problems. If you want to guarantee the safety of your water, having a functioning filtration system is a must.
Stanley Heating Cooling & Plumbing is a leading provider of plumbing solutions in Dayton, OH, and the surrounding area. Whether you need a water filtration system installed or your existing one fixed, we have the expertise and knowledge to get the job done right.
Are you dealing with hard water? Check out our water softener services for potential solutions.
Do You Need a Whole-House Water Filtration System?
While having a filtration system for your home is always a good idea, it’s essential if you’re dealing with these scenarios:
- Your property uses a private well: You should treat any water source not regulated by the EPA with extra caution, as it can contain harmful contaminants and pathogens.
- You have hard water: Hard water contains high levels of metals and minerals that are difficult to remove without filtration systems.
- You live in an older home or building: Properties built before 1989 could still be using a lead plumbing system. Given the dangers of lead exposure, it’s best to have your water tested and treated accordingly.
If you’re dealing with any of these situations or just want to guarantee the safety and quality of your water, reach out to our trusted technicians today. We’re Expertise.com’s Best AC Repair Service in Dayton for good reason.
Your Water Purification Options
As a Home Advisor Screened and Approved and A+ rated business, we offer various water filtration solutions to suit the needs of any property:
- Reverse osmosis: A reverse osmosis filter can remove many contaminants, including heavy metals and pesticides.
- UV light filtration: UV light treatment can effectively kill off bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens in your water supply.
- Charcoal: Charcoal filters are an affordable and effective way to improve the taste of your water while also removing impurities.
- Sediment filters: If you’re dealing with cloudy or muddy water, a sediment filter can remove the particulates and improve the clarity of your water.
See our sump pump services if you need flood protection for your property.
We Offer Timely Water Filtration Repairs
Do you suspect that your water filtration isn’t working correctly? Our experienced technicians will complete a full inspection of your system and make the necessary repairs.
As a 5-star rated, BBB accredited, and locally-owned company, we offer a service you can trust. From same-day service to 24/7 emergency calls, our technicians will be there when you need them.